UNIZIK Admission List for 2022/2023
UNIZIK ADMISSION LIST: Currently, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal. Ensure to read this article to the end to get the procedure.
See the list of candidates admitted into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check UNIZIK Admission List.
- To check your UNIZIK admission status, visit the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your UNIZIK admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Not yet admitted? note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
This is to inform candidates who have printed their JAMB Admission letters on JAMB CAPS to follow the following under listed instructions in order to process the acceptance of admission on UNIZIK CAPS.
Admitted students should visit the site where they purchased the POST UTME form (https://apply.unizik.edu.ng) and follow the steps below:
- Login using UNIZIK CAPS account Details (i.e., the email address and password used for the POST UTME registration)
- Click on Admission
- Click on 2022-2023 Admission Status
- If admitted, print the admission slip which contains the admission information and processes to be followed
Congratulations to all the admitted candidates.
For contribution or questions, kindly use the comment section below!