Applications are currently invited from interested and outstanding students for the University of Exeter Postgraduate taught Scholarship offer to international students enrolling in a degree program at the university in the coming academic session.
The University of Exeter is offering scholarships to the value of over £4 million for students starting a program in September 2022.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Exeter, UK
Host Institution(s): University of Exeter, UK
Scholarship Worth: over £500,000 worth of scholarships
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Scholarships | DETAILS
At the University of Exeter Business School, attract the very brightest minds and talent from all over the world, regardless of financial background. That’s why this year, the University has over £500,000 worth of scholarships available to outstanding MBA candidates. Details of scholarships, including the Global Excellence scholarships and GREAT scholarships (British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign) for international fee-paying students.
There are varying conditions for the different scholarship programs, however, applicants should primarily meet the following eligibility conditions.
- Applicants must be classified as an international student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees); and
- Already hold an offer for an eligible full-time Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2022.
- If you are yet to make your Masters’s program application then please visit the Postgraduate taught study pages.
- Scholarship recipients are selected on:
- Academic merit, based on the information you have supplied in your program application. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate that they have achieved or arcanchieve the equivalent of a UK upper second class degree.
- The ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process: academic ambition; future career ambitions; a genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambitions; a sense of social responsibility and willingness to engage with the Exeter community.
As part of the application process for the University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarships, applicants are required to enroll in a full-time study program. Please make an application for a study place to receive a conditional or an unconditional offer.
Application Deadline: Varies