The University of Bristol Postgraduate Research Scholarships is offered to cover the full tuition fees of selected applicants alongside a minimum of £16,062 of stipends per annum.
The scholarship will also cover the travel/consumables budget of students who are selected for a total of £4,900 for 3.5 years.
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in the UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Ph.D. Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- £16,062 Stipends per year
- £4,900 Travel + consumable costs
- Deadline: Varies by Program
The University of Bristol is offering 100 new fully funded postgraduate research scholarships for the 2022/23 academic year.
All of the academic faculties of the university have research scholarship opportunities.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- have a first-class or a strong upper second-class, honors degree in relevant subjects
- possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- meet the English language requirements of the university
- Recent graduates and those with relevant industry experience are welcome.
- Please note, that acceptance will also depend on evidence of readiness to pursue a research degree.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarship covers;
- tuition fees at a home rate, tax-free stipend (£16,062 pa for 2022/23) and
- travel/consumables budget of in total £4,900 for 3.5 years.
- NB: The scholarship is preferentially for Home (UK) and EU citizens who have confirmation of UK settlement or presettlement status under the EU Settlement Scheme.
- Overseas applicants may be considered for partial funding. Funding is subject to eligibility status and confirmation of the award.
Find out about postgraduate research study options, eligibility, and how to apply on their web pages:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Life Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences and Law
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit a CV and a covering letter to their respective supervisors.
Click on the button below to commence your application if you are interested and eligible.