TikTok in its third year specially designed Support for Black Businesses program continues to support and uplift the Black excellence of entrepreneurs, innovators, and small business owners nationwide invite all Black-owned businesses to apply.
Join other inspiring business owners for FREE in-depth training and tailored resources to grow your business both on TikTok and off—driving your company to new heights.
- Host: TikTok
- Category: Competitions | Internships | Training | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All African Countries
- Reward: Training | Mentorship | Networking | Support
- Deadline: August 24, 2022
TikTok hosts a variety of short-form user videos, from genres like pranks, stunts, tricks, jokes, dance, and entertainment with durations from 15 seconds to ten minutes.
All selected participants will receive the program benefits at no cost.
TikTok will evaluate each application individually to determine whether your business is a fit for the SBB program. All Black-owned businesses are invited to apply.
To be considered for the TikTok Support Program, you must:
- Be identified as a Black-owned business
- Be based in the U.S.
- Offer a product or service
- Have a social media presence (TikTok not required)
- Commit to attending each of the four weekly webinars from 9/12-10/7
Duration and Reward
- Custom 4-week virtual training to accelerate your business on TikTok
- Free ad credits toward your campaigns
- Coaching from TikTok advisors and small business creators
- Inspiring speaker events
- Peer networking and community support
- Promotional opportunities for TikTok to feature your business
- Exclusive TikTok swag and more
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form to be completed online
- Business Website
- Business social media account(s)
- Write-up on business goals
Method of Application
Don’t miss the opportunity to accelerate your business on TikTok with free training and exclusive benefits, all alongside a community of like-minded Black business owners.
Apply with the link below.