TESCOM Recruitment Portal 2023 – Latest Update & How to Apply | https://tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng/
The TESCOM Recruitment 2023 has begun. This post contains information about the Lagos State TESCOM recruitment job portal, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other relevant information.
Details About TESCOM Recruitment
Candidates with and without teaching experience are encouraged to apply for the Lagos State TESCOM position. If you are interested in the open positions, please apply through the Lagos State TESCOM employment website.
If you want to be one of the applicants hired this year, you must also be aware of all the criteria, requirements, and application procedures. Continue reading to find out more.
The Lagos State Government, on the other hand, has begun the hiring process for both teaching and non-teaching personnel. This year’s recruitment is intended to create job opportunities and lower the country’s unemployment rate.
This webpage outlines the regulations that will increase your chances of getting shortlisted in this year’s recruitment process for the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM).
Subjects Needed for TESCOM
The Lagos State Post-Primary Schools Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM), who is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who can teach any of the disciplines outlined below:
2. Agricultural Science
4. English Language
5. Basic Science
7. Islamic Religious Studies
9. Basic Technology
11. Civic Education
18. Computer Science
19. Physical and Health Education
20. Guidance and Counselling
21. Christian Religious Studies
22. Yoruba Language
- UBA Recruitment 2023 Application Portal | www.ubagroup.com – Apply Now(Opens Nigeria Police Recruitment Update 2023
- Application Form – Apply Now(Opens in a new browser tab)in a new browser tab)
- How to Check my name on Osun State Teacher Recruitment List 2023 – Apply Now?(Opens in a new browser tab)
TESCOM General Requirements for Candidate 2023
Take note of the following prerequisites if you want to work full-time.
1. All applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
2. Identification of Local Government
3. A legally signed Certificate of State of Origin
4. Birth Certificate (National Population Commission) or Declaration of Age Affidavit
5. Candidates must have strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
6. Excellent analytical abilities and a strong sense of teamwork
7. Basic computer application knowledge will be advantageous.
8. Interested applicants must be well-mannered and composed.
9. NYSC B.Sc. and HND holders must present a certificate or letter of exemption.
10. SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in at least five courses, including Math and English.
11. All candidates must have a valid means of transportation.
12. Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
13. Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A(Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognised institution
14. Applicants interested in the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
15. Must be willing to work in a new environment
16. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
17. Must be free from any criminal case in the past
18. 11. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card, or National Identification Number
Is Lagos State currently hiring teachers?
The Lagos State Teaching Service Commission is presently accepting applications. This page will provide you with all of the information you need regarding the teaching position in Lagos State.
Is the TESCOM Form available Now ?
When will tescom portal open? Only candidates who have met the required qualifications will be considered by Lagos State TESCOM, therefore make sure they prepare you before applying.
The next step is to apply for a job at www.tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng. The application for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2023 is now open.
Please leave a comment in the box below if you have any queries concerning the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission recruitment 2023, and we will try our best to answer them.
How to Apply for Lagos State TESCOM Job
kindly Follow the steps and guidelines below to apply:
1. Go to the official Lagos State TESCOM recruiting portal at tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng and fill out the free application form.
2. Fill out the application form with your information (complete name, permanent address, local government of origin, email/phone address, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit it.
3. Make a copy of the confirmation slip.
4. They will only invite shortlisted candidates to the next stage of the recruitment process.
5. There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. I will communicate the date and time for the Lagos State TESCOM CBT test to you via E-mail.
6. Failure to report at the screening centre within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.