Candidates may now apply – SUSDEVI Recruitment Update positions with Sustainable Development International by visiting their website at ng.susdevi.org. But since 1997, the project has helped developing countries and donor organizations apply innovative new methods.
Information about SUSDEVI
Since 1997, Sustainable Development International has helped poor countries and donor organizations adopt innovative technologies in a revolutionary way. Our customers are: Using in-depth needs analyses and institutional assessments, recommendations should also be made for national strategy enhancements and policy modifications. However, must put into action cutting-edge tactics that are aware of regional trends. Moreover, for the improvement of abilities through on-the-job training and assistance to businesses.
Entry-Level/Graduate at SUSDEVI Recruitment update 2023 : List and Job Title
- Manager, Evaluation, and Monitoring
- Project Manager, Sub-state Outpost
- Administrative Assistant
- Officer of ICT and social media
- The nation as a whole
- View Positions & Open Positions.
- Manager of the Market Access Project (MAP)
- Project Manager for SDGs
- Manager of Accounting and Finance
- Assistant Accounting Officer
- Officer for Project Development and Officer for Project Development and Innovation
- SDGs Focal Officer for Environment, Energy
- Officer for Gender and Youth and SDGs
- Education SDGs Focal Officer
- Officer for SDGs and Partnerships
- The Officer for Monitoring and Evaluation of Projects
- Officer of Projects, IEC, and Training
- Project Officer, Logistics and Procurement
- Officer of a Project, Supervisor
- Assistant Market Access Field
- Health SDGs Focal Officer
- Agriculture and Food Security SDG Focal Point
The positions and open positions are for every state in the country. As a result, depending on the state, two or three applicants will be sought for for posts marked and five or six for positions designated.
SUSDEVI job description
At order to fill several open jobs in state offices (SO) and out-stations (OS) throughout Nigeria’s six geopolitical zones, SUSDEVI is now looking to hire bright and skilled applicants.
The chosen applicants will be employed by the Market Access Project (MAP) and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Action program, both of which are intended to help Nigeria achieve various SDGs set out by the UN.
- Alerzo Recruitment Update 2023 – Available Job Positions & Requirements(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2023 Application Form Registration Portal Online | www.immigration.gov.ng(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Update 2023 Application Form – Apply Now(Opens in a new browser tab)
Qualifications & Requirements for SUSDEVI Recruitment
Candidates must have a post-secondary degree, at the very least
- PhD, etc.
Application Process for SUSDEVI Recruitment
To begin the application process for any of the roles, please visit the website at ng.susdevi.org. However, interested candidates must provide the necessary information:
- ng.susdevi.org is the application portal’s URL.
- Make a profile for your application.
- Observe the social media accounts supplied and
- completely engage in an online screening process (Stage Two).
That’s all about How to apply for SUSDEVI Recruitment.
Stages and timeline of SUSDEVI recruitment
1. Expression of Interest and Application Profile Creation (Status: ongoing)
To indicate their interest in applying for (just) one of the listed opportunities, interested applicants build an online profile on the SUSDEVI website.
2. Web-based screening
Candidates take part in the online interview process led by a lone teacher. As a result, candidates will be judged throughout this session (and at other times during the recruitment) using the following standards:
- Intelligence and capacity for thought
- the capacity to adhere to directions
- being able to take the initiative.
3. Physical Examination
Physical interviews are invited for (2)’s chosen applicants.
Although SUSDEVI appreciates the attention of all applicants, only those chosen for further consideration will be contacted. As a result, candidates should consider their application rejected if they do not hear from the company inviting them for an interview within two weeks after (2) closure.
4. Notice of Selection and/or Training
After notifying the chosen candidates, role-specific training takes place.
Visit our website for more information on SUSDEVI Recruitment, or feel free to leave a remark in the space provided below.