The University of Twente is a public technical university located in Enschede, Netherlands. The university has been placed in the top 200 universities in the world by multiple central ranking tables.
ABOUT UTS SCHOLARSHIPS
The University Twente Scholarships (UTS) is set for excellent students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a Postgraduate field of study (MSc) at the University of Twente, Netherlands
Qualified Field(s) of study:
Master’s Programmes offered at the University:
- · Applied Mathematics
- · Applied Physics
- · Biomedical Engineering
- · Business Administration
- · Business Information Technology
- · Chemical Engineering
- · Civil Engineering and Management
- · Communication Science
- · Computer Science
- · Construction Management and Engineering
- · Educational Science and Technology
- · Electrical Engineering
- · Embedded Systems
- · Environmental and Energy Management
- · European Studies
- · Health Sciences
- · Industrial Design Engineering
- · Industrial Engineering and Management
- · Interaction Technology
- · Mechanical Engineering
- · Nanotechnology
- · Philosophy of Science, Technology, and Society
- · Psychology
- · Public Administration
- · Sustainable Energy Technology
- · Systems and Control
The scholarship at the University of Twente value ranges from € 3,000 – to € 22,000 for complete a year. In the case of a two-year study program, successful candidates can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year when they meet the process requirements for the UTS.
HOW TO APPLY/ELIGIBILITY
• Application for University of Twente scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
• You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying University of Twente Master programs starting in the academic year 2022/2023 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
• You must have a student number.
• You have not graduated from a UT graduate program;
• You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
• General English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
• The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
You have to apply for a Master’s program first. Once you applied for a Master’s program and received a (conditional) admission letter, you can apply for the scholarship with your student number. The deadline for Round 1 applications which opens on 15 October 2021 is 1 February 2022 while the deadline for Round 2 applications which opens on 1 February 2022 is 1 May 2022.