University of Calabria Scholarship Masters Programs for Studies in Italy: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the International Masters Scholarships at the University of Calabria, Italy.
The scholarships will be granted to 120 foreign students enrolled in the following 10 international Master’s degrees, taught in English. The scholarship covers tuition fees, winners will also benefit from other services and allowances.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Calabria
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Host Institution(s): University of Calabria, Italy
Scholarship Worth: Tuition and allowances
Number of Awards: 120
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be regarded for the International Masters Scholarships, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants from non-EU countries must qualify at a University abroad in relevant courses.
- Must be an international student with excellent academic credentials.
- Must show proof of English language proficiency.
- Must have obtained a relevant first degree from a recognized university.
Interested candidates for the University of Calabria International Masters Scholarships are to apply for admission into the University for a Master’s program in an eligible course. Applicants must correctly fill in all parts of the online application form and upload the documents required.
- the first page of the passport
- Curriculum vitae
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree (required if you are applying for a master’s degree course – 2 years)
- University Transcript of Records
- University Syllabus of all courses
- Italian language certificate (if you are in possession)
- English language certificate (if you are in possession)
- Other useful documents
Application Deadline: April 14, 2022