A woman with a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) subjects and enthusiastic about her study. You could get an award to study on a graduate degree, or early academic fellowship, in science, technology, technology, or mathematics program at the main UK university.
British Council has launched a scholarship program in partnership with 26 UK universities to benefit women from the Americas, South Asia, South East Asia, Egypt, Turkey, and Ukraine. We are looking for women with a background in STEM, who can demonstrate their need for financial support and who wish to inspire future generations of women to pursue careers in STEM.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): British Council
Scholarship Type: Full funding
Host Institution(s): Participating Universities in the UK
STEM: Science Technology Engineering Mathematics
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
To be considered for the British Council Scholarships, interested applicants are to meet the under listed requirements:
Be a woman who!!
- can take up a course of study in the UK for the academic year from September/October 2022 – 2023
- can show a requirement for financial support
- have a university degree that will provide them get entrance onto one of the pre-chosen postgraduate courses at a UK university
- can achieve the degree of English expected for postgraduate study/research at a UK University
- are dynamic in the field with work understanding or a proved interest in their subject of area
- are enthusiastic with regards to their course of study and will draw in as submitted British Council grant graduated class
Economic support including tuition fees.
Travel costs, visa, and health coverage fees.
Special support for mothers.
English language support
Instructions On How To Apply
Applications ought to be made directly to the participating universities.
Application deadline times fluctuate between courses however range from 28 February to 10 April 2022. Check the deadline time cautiously with the university you intend to apply to, to keep away from disappointment.