Samsung is currently offering several internship positions to interested and qualified undergraduate and graduate students worldwide.
The Samsung Internship Programme is a paid training program that provides competitive and comprehensive benefits, paid leaves as well as relocation assistance.
The goal of the Samsung Internship Programme is to enhance your academic goals, provide you with hands-on experience in an engaging and fast-paced environment and learn the skills you need to thrive.
- Host: Samsung
- Category: Internships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Salary
- Samsung Gifts
- Relocation Assistance
- Deadline: Open all year round
Also Recommended: United Nations Internship Program for African Students
The Samsung Internship Programme is open all year round in many different areas and locations to students belonging to all nationalities.
Samsung offers equal opportunities to its employers and empowering opportunities to future leaders.
To be considered for the Samsung Internship Programme, you must:
- Be an undergraduate or graduate student
- Have relevant background and experiences
- Meet the specific requirements of a particular program
Internship Duration and Reward
The internship will offer the following benefits;
- Competitive Stipends
- Health Benefits: Interns working 30 hours or more per week
- Samsung Outings: Access to carpool and bus programs
- Relocation Assistance: No matter which part of the world you are in, Samsung invites you to join them, and will assist you in transitioning smoothly to the new work and living environment.
- Samsung Gift: Upon completion of the summer internship
- A great addition to the CV