Redeemer’s University (RUN) has opened applications for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. Applicants can choose from a wide range of courses and complete the application process easily on the RUN’s admission portal.
How to Apply for Redeemer’s University Post UTME Form
To apply for Redeemer’s University is as easy one as it gets. Aspiring students can now make payments with their MasterCard, VisaCard, and VerveCard issued by any bank on RUN’s admission portal.
To apply, log on to http://adms.run.edu.ng/ to create a profile. Then, proceed to make payment with your ATM card or visit any of the E-Tranzact partner banks to pay the sum of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) for the Redeemer’s University Post UTME using the eTransact platform.
Step-by-Step Application Procedure
For a smooth application process, follow these simple steps:
- Create a profile – supply your JAMB number, a password, and other personal details as requested on the Create profile page.
- Click the Create Profile button, on the create profile page, after all the inputs are supplied.
- If the profile is successfully created, proceed to log-in.
- On successful log-in, click ‘create-post-utme app’ to create and submit your application.
- If payment is requested, first proceed to pay with MasterCard, Verve, or Visa. On successful payment, repeat step 4.
- You may edit successfully submitted applications by clicking ‘manage applications’ after you have logged in.
To find out more about scholarship opportunities, please contact the Directorate Of Students Services And Development. You may reach out to Mr. Ademola Ipenko at +234 813 085 9535 or via email at email@example.com, or Mr. Obichima Okeke at +234 706 243 0009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience technical difficulties during the application process, send an email to: email@example.com for support.
With the doors of admission now open for the 2023/2024 academic session, Redeemer’s University continues its commitment to providing high-quality education, equipping students with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in their chosen career paths.