Applications are currently being received for Nuffic (Study in Holland) Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships 2022/2023. Eligible candidates from developing countries are hereby invited to apply to study in the Netherlands.
The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to contribute to a society’s sustainable and inclusive development. Its scholarships are open to mid-career professionals in specific countries.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Holland Government
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Higher Institutions in Holland
Scholarship Worth: See Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Mid-career professionals
Nationality: International Students
About the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships 2022/2023
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) offers scholarships funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs available for a selection of:
- short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months);
- master’s programs (duration 12 to 24 months)
A limited number of scholarships is awarded to female and male professionals who are:
- living and working in an OKP country;
- proficient in English or French;
- working in one of the priority areas for their country;
- can motivate using and transfer their knowledge and experience in their employing organization after their studies;
- agreeing to the OKP obligations and conditions (133.9 kB).
You may be eligible for an OKP scholarship if you are a national of and working in:
Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, and Zambia.
How to apply: To apply for the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships 2022/2023, please follow the steps below and apply through the Dutch education institution of your choice.
- Check if your application falls within the OKP focus areas determined for your country.
- Check if you meet the OKP eligibility criteria.
- Find a course on the OKP course list. Please find a study, using the filter ‘Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP)’.
- Ask your employer whether they are willing to nominate you for an OKP scholarship.
- Contact the Dutch education institution of your choice to receive more information about the application procedure, the academic requirements, and the link to apply online.
- Prepare your application: employer statement, motivation, passport, government statement (if required).
- During an application round, submit your application online using the link you receive from the Dutch education institution. Please be aware of the application deadline of the educational institution of your choice.Application Deadline: Varies per round and institutions