NDLEA Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Various Cadres
NDLEA Recruitment 2023: Interested in a career with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)? Apply online today and join the ranks of professionals dedicated to advancing drug-free communities in Nigeria.
Applicants from secondary schools, polytechnics, and universities can apply. The enrollment deadline for NDLEA is April 8, 2023.
NDLEA Recruitment Available Positions
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is currently seeking qualified candidates for full-time positions in the following cadres:
1.) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE (General Duties or Specialists)
Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II CONPASS (08)
- First Degree/HND from a recognized institution of learning
- NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9)
- LL.B, BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B.Pharm, or equivalent
- Successful completion of training will grant the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9).
Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10)
- MBBS or DVM
- Successful completion of training will grant the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10).
2.) NARCOTIC AGENT CADRE
Chief Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (07)
- Nigerian Certificate of Education
- Registered Nurses and Midwives, Pharmacy Technicians, Lab Technicians, Dental Technicians, or equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
Senior Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (06)
- National Diploma (ND) or equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (05)
- 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
3.) NARCOTIC ASSISTANT CADRE
Narcotic Assistant I – CONPASS (04)
- At least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
Narcotic Assistant II – CONPASS (03)
- At least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
Artisan, Mechanic, Driver, Cleaner / Gardener, etc.
- Evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade II or III.
NDLEA Recruitment Statutory Requirements
To apply for NDLEA Recruitment, you must meet the following statutory requirements:
- Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Computer literacy is an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Agency.
- Medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Age requirements:
- First category: not less than 20 years or more than 35 years.
- Second and third categories: 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry.
- Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers: 40 years will be considered.
- Height requirements:
- Male: not less than 1.65 meters.
- Female: not less than 1.60 meters.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses, while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Drug-free and of good character; must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Use a personal email address and phone number when submitting applications online.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment
The online application portal opens on 12th March 2023.
- To apply for the 2023 NDLEA recruitment, click on the link below and carefully read the instructions.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to register and select a category from the list of categories.
- Fill out the form and upload the following required documents:
- Passport Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- National Identity Card
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
Follow the instructions carefully and ensure all required documents are uploaded. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for further examination and interview. Successful candidates will be required to fill out further vetting forms and will be subjected to random illicit drug use tests throughout their service in the Agency. Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- The NDLEA Recruitment application closing date is 8th April 2023.
- Applicants are required to download and print their photo slips after completing their online application. They must also download referee forms and have them completed by two reputable individuals in the society, as specified on the form, to be presented during the screening/interview.
- For more information, please visit www.ndlea.gov.ng.
For contributions or questions kindly use the comment section below!