Fresh graduates can now apply for the ongoing MTN recruiting as part of MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2023. Visit the careers.mtnonline.com page to apply. See the necessary specifications below.
MTN is one of the largest telecommunications firms operating in Nigeria, as we are all aware. We have information that the MTN hiring process has started.
However, MTN Nigeria is the appropriate location for you if you are passionate about working for a company that believes in the difference that individuals can make and in providing value to our consumers.
Through the provision of telephony, data, and network services, MTN plays a significant role in information and communications technology in Nigeria. Additionally, we offer services to a variety of important organizations, including but not limited to the government, the banking industry, and our customers.
If you are a graduate in an area related to the mentioned job openings, you are eligible to apply for MTN recruitment. Consequently, if you are interested in working for MTN, this is your greatest opportunity. We also give you the data you require, starting with the prerequisites.
MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2023
The hiring procedure for MTN Nigeria is still open. As a result, candidates who are appropriately qualified for the positions that are open are asked to apply. Only online applications that are accompanied by an extensive curriculum vitae (CV) will be accepted.
Additionally, the MTN seeks out candidates that share our values and are motivated by ambition, energized by challenges, and a sense of teamwork. Do you possess the necessary skills to boost your career at MTN? If you are serious about applying. If yes, the application procedure will be explained to you in detail in the following steps.
MTN Nigeria Requirements for Recruitment 2023
1. The requirements for MTN Nigeria recruitment are shown below for those who are interested in applying:
2. Holding a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in any discipline from an accredited university
3. Applicants cannot be older than 35.
4. The West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with at least passes in two (2) additional courses and credits in a minimum of three (3) subjects, including English;
5. The General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in five (5) subjects, including English Language, obtained in two sittings or four (4) subjects in one sitting, as determined by the National Examination Council (NECO).
6. A National Diploma (ND) earned from a reputable institution NCE (National Certificate of Education) from an accredited institution; GCE (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects earned in a single sitting or three (3) subjects earned in two sittings.
7. Must be familiar with computers.
You’ll also need to upload your credentials before properly finishing the application. Please complete the application completely and accurately.
As a result, the selected candidates will be informed. Please be advised that submitting an application to work at MTN Nigeria is free of charge.
If you would like to receive emails with the most recent job announcements from MTN Nigeria Recruitment, kindly leave a remark below.
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2023 Application Form Registration Portal Online | www.immigration.gov.ng(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How to Check GLO Number with a USSD Code 2023 – Globacom(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Update 2023 Application Form – Apply Now(Opens in a new browser tab)
Application Procedure for MTN Recruitment 2023
All you need to do to apply for MTN Recruitment is create an account on the employment website careers.mtnonline.com.
Follow the steps below to apply for Mtn Recruitment 2023:
- Go to the careers.mtnonline.com page of the MTN official employment portal.
- Select “Vacancies”
- Decide on a position that best suits you.
- Carefully read and adhere to the instructions.
- Offer all the details.
- Submit a curriculum vitae (CV)
- Send in your application.
Customer Service Number for Mtn
MTN’s customer service is now easy to reach on any mobile platform through WhatsApp Messenger. This is great because you can send them a message and then keep doing other things until they reply or respond.
Customer service is taking care of a customer’s needs by giving them professional, helpful, high-quality service. Also, and help the customer before, during, and after their needs are met. But customer service is about making your customers feel like you care about them. Customer service is just the advice or help you give to your customers.
Numbers for MTN Customer Service on WhatsApp
Here is a list of all of the Mtn WhatsApp Numbers that are only for their customers. Among them: –
This is a really cool and great update from them. Mtn should keep giving us the best service they can. There are many ways to get in touch with Mtn Nigeria representatives besides WhatsApp.
It could be through phone calls, emails, live chats, Twitter, Facebook, or even Instagram.
Mtn Nigeria is always there for you. Their Customer Care representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help with all your questions, problems, and basic service needs.