The Miami University Merit Scholarships offer up to $34,000 per year for selected applicants with outstanding academic credentials.
Today, Miami consistently ranks among the nation’s top public universities for the quality of teaching and overall student experience.
- Host Country: USA
- Study Abroad: Study in the USA
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Up to $34,000 per year
- Deadline: December 1, 2022
Miami offers merit scholarships to qualified high school students who enroll full-time on Miami’s Oxford campus beginning in the fall semester. Students will be considered based on scholarship availability at the time they apply. Dec. 1 is the priority application deadline to be considered for Miami’s merit scholarships.
Miami does not require the submission of ACT or SAT scores for first-year students applying for 2023 enrollment.
To be considered for the Miami University Merit Scholarships, you must:
- Apply to Miami University
- Meet the minimum academic criteria for the undergraduate program
- Complete your application by the priority deadline
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Scholarships are renewable for up to four years, provided students meet renewability requirements and the value of the award is up $34,000 per year.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- High School Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- English Proficiency Requirement
- Miami does not require the submission of ACT or SAT scores for first-year students applying for 2023 enrollment.
Method of Application
No separate scholarship application is necessary to be considered for the awards listed in the following table.
Scholarships are not guaranteed and are based on academic credentials provided at the time of application.