Mater Misericordiae School Of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024 – All applicants are all invited for a 3 years general nursing and 18 months post basic programs at Mater Misericordiae Hospital Afikpo. You must be at least 16 years old and possess a senior secondary school certificate or its kind. Admission form is #18,000, Exam CBT and march 28 is the deadline.
School of Nursing Mater Misericordiae Hospital Admission Requirements
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Applicants must possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent (SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, GCE) with a minimum of five credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants must present their Birth Certificate/Declaration of age (not baptismal card), testimonials from their last school attended, a letter from their parish priest or pastor/baptism, and marriage certificate if married.
- Original photocopies of all relevant documents will be sighted during interview.
- Three recent passport photographs and a mode of identification (NIN, PVC, Driver’s license, international passport) are required.
- Post Basic candidates should submit their certificates or license.
How to Apply for School of Nursing Mater Misericordiae Hospital Admission Form
- Sales of forms will commence on 13th February 2023 at the school only.
- Admission form/CBT exam costs N18,000.00 and should be paid to First Bank.
- Applicants should visit the school with evidence of payment, change the bank teller to a receipt, and collect the entrance form.
- Completed forms should be returned to the school on or before 28th March 2023.
- The courses for the entrance examination include Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The entrance examination will be a computer-based test (CBT).
- Details of the interview will be communicated upon the return of the completed forms.
- Candidates for the Post Basic Nursing program should bring their Midwifery notifications and licenses.
DATE OF EXAMINATION/INTERVIEW: Thursday, 30th – 31st March 2023. Time is 8:00 am