If you are looking for how to check JAMB result in 2022, then it is much easier now that you are on this page. Knowing your JAMB examination performances is the first step to knowing if you are legible for admission into the higher institution of learning. In this guide, we will outline simple steps which candidates can follow to access their performances on the official Jamb result portal.
Before we proceed to the steps, it is important to note that the USSD code earlier made available for candidates to check their results is no longer in use as it faces some challenges. The guide on this page is based on the JAMB directive that candidates check their results on the Jamb result checker portal 2022.
JAMB UTME Result Portal | Steps to Check Your Result
To check your results, you need to access the 2022 JAMB Result Checker and proceed with the following simple steps;
- First, go to www.jamb.gov.ng, the official JAMB portal.
- Next, locate and click on ‘E-facility’ on the menu bar
- On the page that shows up, click on the ‘UTME 2021 Main Results Notification Slip’ button
- On the next page, enter your ‘Reg Number’ or ‘GSM Number’ on the space provided
- Then Click on ‘ Check My Result’ to complete the steps
- And holla…., your result should be displayed on the screen for you.
JAMB UTME Result Portal | Printing Original Jamb Result
After checking your 2022 Jamb results, you may also want to get it printed for admission or as a reference document. You will also follow the steps below to print your Jamb result.
- Log on to the jamb portal e-facility via jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Check for the ‘Post Registration’ E-facility menu and click on “Print Result Slip”
- Earlier candidates were able to access JAMB Result Checker via SMS by sending UTME RESULT to 55019 through the GSM number used to obtain the profile code.
- However, this USSD method is currently suspended due to a few issues the method is encountering.
We will be updating this page with the latest developments on how to check your Jamb Result 2022.