As a candidate of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry, you can now access and print your admission letter online because the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal is now open.
This is to inform all the UTMD/DE candidates that with N1000 (one thousand naira), you can print your admission letters on JAMB portal. And this can be don by both 2023 candidate downward.
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter Online
If you are a new user, you must create a profile on the registration (new user) page. To create your profile, enter your valid email address, first and last name, mobile phone number, country of residence and LGA, and password, then click Register. Each candidate is only entitled to one profile. See How to Create a JAMB Online Profile.
- Go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab. This is available on the sidebar or on the Home page.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed in the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
NB: Go check your admission status first before you proceed to print your admission letter.