GSU Admission List 2022/2023 | UTME & Direct Entry
GSU Admission List- 2022/2023 list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Gombe State University (GSU) various first-degree programmes has been uploaded online.
This is to notify all the UTME and Direct Entry candidate that the management of the Gombe State University have released the names of candidates been offered admission in this 2022/2023 academic session. Check GSU admission list online now!
How to check GSU Admission List
Below are the list of candidates offered admission, kindly click on the links respectively to access your admission status.
FIRST UTME UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION LIST FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
SUPPLEMENTARY UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION LIST FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
SUPPLEMENTARY UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION LIST II FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
DIRECT ENTRY (DE) UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION LIST FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates successfully admitted into the Gombe State University (GSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- Visit the www.gsu.edu.ng University website.
- Click on the “Registration” module link and select “Undergraduate“.
- Use your JAMB No. as your “Username” and “gsu2022” as your default password in the login request region.
- Click on “Print Admission Letter” to print out University Admission Letter and Registration Procedure.
Gombe State University (GSU) prospective students can also access their admission status via the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Gombe State University (GSU) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your GSU admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Congratulations to all the admitted candidates.
For any questions or contribution, use the comment section below!!!