Apply for the Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship for master’s study in eligible Human Medical Programmes.
The medical scholarships which will be awarded to applicants who are accepted for admission in the 2022-2023 academic year will cover full tuition fees for the duration of the program of study at the University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Funding
Host Institution(s): The University of Edinburgh, UK
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
To be considered for the Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be admitted to study one of the eligible Human Medical Programmes at the University of Edinburgh.
- Applicants must be currently domiciled in one of the eligible countries as derived from the DAC list of ODA recipients.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities as scholarships will be awarded based on academic merit.
- Applicants must have obtained a relevant bachelor’s degree program from a recognized institution of higher learning.
Interested applicants for the Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship for Medical students at the University of Edinburgh are to apply for admission to the University first. After submitting an application for admission and being offered admission, students can then proceed to apply for the scholarship by completing an online scholarship application form which can be accessed via MyEd portal.
Candidates must also include a personal statement that addresses the following questions (3500 characters maximum):
- What specific elements of this program attracted you to the University of Edinburgh?
- How will the successful completion of this program at the University of Edinburgh benefit your career and personal development?
- How will successful completion of this program at the University of Edinburgh enable you to contribute to your community/region or country?
Scholarship Deadline: 2nd June 2022 at 11:59 BST