George Brown College is delighted to invite eligible international students who wish to enroll in a degree at the University to apply for a number of its International Awards and Scholarships for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Scholarships are available to outstanding international students based on their level of academic performance and are for a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree study at the university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): George Brown College, Canada
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver Scholarships
Host Institution(s): George Brown College, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Study Level: Bachelor, Masters, and PhD
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
The George Brown College International Awards and Scholarships 2022 are available to students based on the following eligibility conditions;
- Applicants must be an international students, with a valid Study Permit
- Must be able to provide records of academic excellence.
- Be registered in a full-time diploma or degree program
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA varying between 2.5 and 3.5 depending on the scholarship/award program in consideration.
- Must have participated in activities that have contributed to other students, their Department/School, and/or the College community.
- Tuition fee Waivers/Discounts
- Academic mentorship
- Other benefits
To be considered for any of the George Brown College International Awards and Scholarships 2022, students must apply by selecting International Center Scholarships through STU-VIEW and be enrolled full-time in the program as an International Student.
If you have any questions about individual awards or the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Application Deadline: Not Specified