FUTA Admission List for 2022/2023 Session
FUTA Admission List: Here is the merit admission list of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Currently, the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal.
How to Check FUTA Admission List 2022
- STEP 1: To access your Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- STEP 2: Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- STEP 3: Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- STEP 4: Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- STEP 5: Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your FUTA admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) first-degree programs are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately after the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded to the university website.
- Go to the FUTA admission status-checking portal at http://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions.
- Supply your UTME/DE registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Submit to access your FUTA admission status.
Congratulations to all the admitted candidates.