The University of Manchester’s School of Engineering is proud to offer Engineering the Future scholarships awards to academically excellent international students, commencing their postgraduate taught studies for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarship will provide a full tuition waiver for students enrolled in eligible courses supported by the scholarship. Interested applicants who wish to advance their educational careers are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Manchester, United Kingdom
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Host Institution(s): The University of Manchester, United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: Up to £28,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Asians and Africans
To be considered for Engineering the Future Scholarships 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Be a resident of a country within South Asia, South East Asia, or Africa;
- Hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for a master’s level (taught) full-time course – commencing in September 2022 – within The Faculty of Science and Engineering. (You will also be considered if you held an offer as part of an earlier admissions round; should you win the award, your offer will be reinstated.)
- Have completed an English Language qualification to the required standard for the course
- Be fully registered for your chosen course by the registration deadline
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second class (2:1) (or international equivalent), or be on track to achieve this.
- Be self-funding (for example, not sponsored) your course and classified as an international candidate for tuition fee purposes.
- Eligible Courses: Chemical Engineering; Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering; Computer Science.
Interested applicants for the Engineering the Future Scholarships 2022/23 at the University of Manchester are to apply for admission into the eligible course first and thereafter for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: Not specified