To be eligible for the EkoUNIMED Post UTME screening exercise, candidates must have written the 2023 UTME and scored a minimum of 180 marks. In addition, candidates must possess at least five credit passes in relevant O’level subjects, including Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
For direct entry; Candidates with’ A’ Level/JUPEB Results (Sciences) minimum 10 points or First Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower in relevant disciplines who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
How to Apply for EkoUNIMED Post UTME Form
Each eligible candidate should make payment online while completing the Application/ PUTME form. Note; Administrative Charges applied. Each candidate is expected to create a Profile through the University e-Portal http://ekounimed.edu.ng/applications and thereafter generate a Payment Invoice. Payment MUST only be made through the e-Portal.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE APPLICATION INVALID
MODE OF REGISTRATION:
You are paying the sum of 10,000.00 to the school. The details is as shown below:
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://ekounimed.edu.ng/applications and complete the Registration Form online, thereafter print out EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Screening Pass, One (1) week to Screening date. Candidates applying should please call the following Telephone numbers 08106172902, 07056312352, 08133954899 for technical assistance.
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Screening Pass
- NECO/WAEC Certificate/Result
- 2023/2024 UTME Result Slip
- D/E candidates should come with original copies + 2 copies each of all their credentials
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening Exercise on the University website: www.ekounimed.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENTS.
To prepare for the EkoUNIMED Post UTME screening exercise, candidates are advised to use recommended study materials and develop effective study habits. Study materials such as past questions and answers, textbooks, and online resources can be used to enhance preparation. Candidates should also practice time management skills and focus on the core subjects of the examination. Lastly, candidates should develop a positive mindset and maintain a healthy lifestyle to stay physically and mentally fit for the examination.
EkoUNIMED Courses & Requirements
Admission to EkoUNIMED is open to all candidates with the required qualifications, regardless of race, gender, creed, geographical location, or ethnic background. Candidates must meet specific admission requirements for the program they wish to apply for.
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – Duration 5 or 6years
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- BSc. in Human Anatomy
- BSc. in Medical Biochemistry
- BSc. in Human Physiology
- BSc. in Pharmacology
Duration of Programmes – 3 or 4years
COMPULSORY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- All Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes in the SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level through WAEC/NECO (or equivalent recognised by the University) in English language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics and at not more than two (2) sittings for Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Candidates shall satisfy any additional criteria with respect to suitability including an interview.
SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR MBBS DEGREES PROGRAMME
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Graduates from Universities recognised by EkoUNIMED in Basic Medical Sciences, Nursing Sciences, Physiotherapy, Biological Sciences, Zoology (B.Sc. 2nd Class Lower Division) Or
- GCE A-level / HSC passes in Biology/Zoology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics, (Good A- level passes) Or
- JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board) passes in Biology, Chemistry, Physics/Mathematics (Good A- level passes).
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Science Graduates from Universities recognised by the institution (At least, B.Sc. 2nd Class Lower Division), Or
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- GCE A-level/ HSC passes in Biology/zoology, chemistry and Physics / Mathematics, Or
- IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Board), JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board) passes in Biology, Chemistry, Physics / Mathematics, Or other Foundation Programmes recognised by the institution.
In conclusion, the EkoUNIMED Post UTME screening exercise is an important step in securing admission into the institution. It is essential for candidates to meet the eligibility criteria, complete the registration process, and prepare adequately for the examination. With the right preparation and mindset, candidates can perform excellently in the EkoUNIMED Post UTME screening exercise and increase their chances of admission.