Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship for the 2022/23 academic session. The scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who are applying for select Masters degrees at ECU.
The Edith Cowan University scholarship offers a reduction in tuition fees for postgraduate students in their first year of master’s studies. The scholarships are available to students studying Business and Law, Arts and Humanities, Education, Engineering, Science, Medical and Health Science, and Nursing.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Edith Cowan University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Host Institution(s): Edith Cowan University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International students
Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student who receives an offer; or a conditional offer, to study a course at ECU during the 2022 intake.
- Be a citizen of one of the eligible countries.
- Study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus (some components of your course may be delivered online due to travel restrictions).
- Not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship.
- Meet ECU’s entry requirements for the course and commence study in the course during the 2022 intake.
- Study one of the eligible postgraduate courses.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship 2022 are to apply for admission to an eligible ECU course. If admitted, applicants will be automatically assessed for the scholarship by the Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
Applicants can apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2022