DSS Portal Login for candidate www.dss.gov.ng will continue to be the primary application portal till 2023. Read all the way to the end to get all the information you need to apply for Department of State Services jobs. To be considered for DSS Recruitment 2023, you must be aware of the credentials and prerequisites.
Do you have the necessary qualifications to work with the Department of State Security? If you answered yes, continue reading to discover more about the credentials required to apply for the position.
However, you must take this guidebook carefully since it provides all of the information you need to apply for DSS employment properly.
Details About DSS Recruitment
The Department of is the full name of DSS. Also, given that it is a federal agency with multiple duties within the government, it occasionally needs to hire new employees.
However, the Information will be made available to the public once DSS recruits. Also, in order to keep them informed.
However, the recruitment process for the agency is open and fully free, as stated clearly by the Department of State Services (DSS) on the website www.dss.gov.ng.
This shows that you should be qualified to take part in the recruitment process, provided you possess the required credentials.
Is DSS currently hiring?
The official portal for the Department of State Services Recruitment is now accepting applications from qualified candidates.
As a result, go to the official recruiting website at www.dss.gov.ng/apply. Apply to your DSS recruiting portal as soon as possible. As a result, if you wish to apply for DSS recruiting 2023.
Visit www.dss.gov.ng and visit the application site to apply for the Department of State Service Recruitment Exercise 2023. Establish an account using your current email address by clicking the “Apply Now” button, then finish the application form.
To access the DSS Portal Login dashboard and apply for open positions, follow the procedures below.
1. Visit www.dss.gov.ng to apply for DSS recruitment
2. Create an account using your active email address and a strong password.
3. Fill out the application form as needed.
4. Please attach the documentation.
How Much is DSS Salary?
based on the information obtained. Therefore, before taxes and pension payments, a grade 7 employee earns slightly over 50,434. In addition, consider the 75,000 monthly salaries that sergeant staff members on Grade 8 in the DSS get.
How long does DSS training last?
the Department of State Services’ administration. The DSS physical training exercise will thus be held this year for all pre-selected applicants, according to.
As a result, they have also stated that everyone whose name was on the DSS shortlist should go. The DSS training will last for two (2) weeks.
- www. nasims.gov.ng Portal Login 2022 | NASIMS Dashboard Login Detils(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2023 Application Form Registration Portal Online | www.immigration.gov.ng(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How to Check my name on Osun State Teacher Recruitment List 2023 – Apply Now?(Opens in a new browser tab)
Can I Apply for DSS Online?
On the www.dss.gov.ng portal, you may apply for DSS jobs and perhaps get shortlisted.
What is the DSS Age Limit?
In order to register for the SSC OR DSSC Registration Portal in 2022, you must be a Nigerian citizen between the ages of 20 and 30.
However, people who fall in that age range shouldn’t submit an application since it would be denied.
DSS Recruitment Requirements 2023
You need to pay close attention to this crucial aspect. DSS Portal Login for Candidate must fulfill the conditions outlined below before you may submit an application for a position with the Department of State Service.
- A legitimate form of identity must be a Nigerian citizen, such as a passport, national ID card, or permanent voter card.
- The applicant must hold a WASSCE, NECO, or NECO diploma with at least five credits in fundamental disciplines including English and mathematics.
- Tradesmen and tradeswomen candidates must additionally possess ONDs, City and Guild Certificates, and pass trade tests.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 26 at the time of application.
5. The minimum height requirement for men is 1.68 meters, while the minimum height requirement for women is 1.62 meters.
6. A higher national diploma and a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant discipline are required.
Simply share your thoughts in the space below this article so that we can keep you informed as soon as new information about DSS Recruitment 2023 becomes available.
What will I do if my name doesn’t come after I applied
Simply wait for all the batches to come out first and if eventually yours doesn’t show. you can lay a complain on their website or wait for the next recruitment to begin and reapply.