The Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps recruitment form is available on the LNSA recruitment website. Log on to the www.lnsa.lg.gov.ng portal to obtain the application form.
The Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Agency (LNSA) is conducting major recruiting for corps officers in order to improve the operational skills of its current staff and give intelligence to state security agencies.
LNSA Recruitment Update 2023
According to a statement issued by LNSA’s general manager, Prince (Dr) Ifalade Oyekan. In addition, the organization has begun the employment process by soliciting applications from talented Nigerians interested in joining the Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps.
He stated qualified applicants must be Nigerians and have the desire to work for the Lagos State Neighbourhood Safety Corps.
However, the candidate must possess a valid Lagos State Residents Registration (LASRRA) card. Also, with a valid National Identification Number (NIN), a functional Email Address, and a legitimate Phone Number.
- UBA Recruitment 2023 Application Portal | www.ubagroup.com – Apply Now
- How to Apply for Leonard M. Perryman Communications Scholarship for Racial Ethnic Minorities 2023/2024
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2023 Application Form Registration Portal Online | www.immigration.gov.ng
LNSA Recruitment Requirement
First, before you apply, you’ll need certain credentials to qualify as a candidate. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. The prerequisites listed below would be placed on the recruiting portal for all candidates.
1. A bachelor’s degree in the specified subject areas from a recognized institution of higher learning.
2. All applicants must have 5 O’Level Credit Passes, including Mathematics and English Language, in no more than two sittings.
3. Only candidates with a bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
4. Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 40.
5. Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
6. Also, applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
7. Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognised Government Hospital.
8. Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, and valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus, all academic certificates.
9. Applicants must have recent passport photographs, these are the major LNSA Recruitment Requirement.
How to Apply for LNSA Recruitment 2023
To apply for any of the Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps positions. You only need to go to their website, lnsa.lg.gov.ng, and fill out an application. Also, complete the steps below to submit your application on LNSA recruitment website.
1. For further information, go to lnsa.lg.gov.ng.
2. Register using your current email address.
3. Please send an email to confirm your account.
4. Finish the online application.
5. Uploading credentials
6. Submit your work.
How Much is LNSA Salary?
Some sources claim that the Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps remuneration ranges from around 19,500 Naira per month (for SSCE certificate holders) to more than 53,000 Naira per month (for bachelors and holders of HND diploma)
What is the Mission of LNSA?
LNSA’s responsibilities include gathering information about crimes, crimes in process, suspicious actions, and criminal suspects.
As a result, providing access to such essential information on crimes, crimes in progress, suspicious actions, and criminal suspects to the police or other security authorities who require it.
For further information on LNSA Recruitment, please leave a remark in the space below.