ANSU CUT OFF MARK: 150 is the current ANSU Cut Off Mark for 2022/2023 admission process. The management of the institution has released the cut off mark for its 2022/2023 admission decision.
ANSU’s Departmental cut-off mark is 150. It has been stated that only candidates who put ANSU as their first choice are eligible to apply.
Below are the cut-off marks for each department:
ANSU Cut-Off Mark
- 140 and above for Faculties of Education and Agriculture.
- 200 and above for Law, Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Technology, and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- 150 and above for other programmes.
COOU Screening Nature for 2022/2023
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University carries out the initial screening over one to a few weeks and usually consists of two phases. Candidates who have applied for admission to the school must take the entrance exam after notification.
- The documents required for selection are only the SSCE results and the printout of the JAMB registration. It is often important for the contestant to arrive early and locate the screening location in advance.
- Applicants are selected based on JAMB and SSCE results. The second phase of filtering takes place after the ranking is published.
- Applicants worthy of admission will be invited to the next screening. Here are all documents like; originals of their diplomas (score certificates/certificates). N/B: Pending results will NOT be accepted. Birth Certificate/Age Declaration. certificate of good conduct issued by a village chief or responsible member of the community/or a public servant with at least grade 10 or equivalent in the private sector. Local Authority Certificate of Origin and this Section Adoption Status Notice.
For contribution or questions kindly use the comment section below!