The University of Amsterdam Talent Scholarship of Applied Sciences (AUAS) aims to attract excellent students from around the world. Students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) can apply for an Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Host Institution(s): Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: 50% cost
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate/Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Also Recommended: United Kingdom Visa Interview Questions and Answers
An applicant must meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS. The applicant should:
- Be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Be enrolled in one of the programs of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Have paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Not receive a full coverage scholarship covering the same period of studies
- Have obtained all 60 credits* in the completed academic year, with a minimum average grade of 7,0
The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship will cover fifty percent of the institutional tuition fee.
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS can download the application form. After filling in all required data on the application form, the form should be submitted to the appropriate ATS contact person (see the official site for contact details).
Application Deadline: December 31